Hello!

Private Eye cartoonist (Forgotten Moments in Music History), book illustrator (Where's Dennis and Gnasher), and comic stripper for The Beano (Billy Whizz), The Dandy (Winker Watson, Jack Silver, Mr Meecher the Uncool Teacher), and The Phoenix (Useleus). Please use the tabs above to browse my portfolio of cartoons, illustrations, comics, and strips. Home page for my latest news, sketches, and other miscellany.

Tuesday, 28 February 2012

Sketchbook graffiti -- giraffe

Another of my 7-year-old son's captions on one of my sketchbook drawings. This one's a bit sad...
"I got him!"    "I'm DEAD!"    "What!"    "Did I?"    "WHY YOU!"    "You killed a garafe" (sic)    "Pow"

2 comments:

  1. Good work Theo! What's the last bubble say in it Will? The one 'behind' the lady??? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pete! Heh, it says 'POW!'
      I should've put that in -- i'll edit it now.

      Delete