Hello!

Private Eye cartoonist (Forgotten Moments in Music History), book illustrator (Where's Dennis and Gnasher), and comic stripper for The Beano (Billy Whizz), The Dandy (Winker Watson, Jack Silver, Mr Meecher the Uncool Teacher), and The Phoenix (Useleus). Please use the tabs above to browse my portfolio of cartoons, illustrations, comics, and strips. Home page for my latest news, sketches, and other miscellany.

Friday, 8 March 2013

More Jack Silver

It's been a crazily hectic start to the year for me, I've been too busy to blog, but things are calming down a bit, so it's time to tell you a bit about what I've been up to.

For starters, remember I did a one-page Jack Silver strip for the final print issue of the Dandy?
Well, following on from that I was asked to do an 8 page Jack Silver story for the Dandy annual 2014 to go with the three Winker Watson two-pagers I've already done for it.

It's a bit of a mad story, full of wacky Marsuvian gizmos, high drama, and Lesser-Spotted Floogly Flaaatstipplers. I had a ball.

Oh, there's also a related extra double-page spread.

Here's a pic. The book should be out in August. It'll fly by.

No comments:

Post a Comment