Hello!

Private Eye cartoonist (Forgotten Moments in Music History), book illustrator (Where's Dennis and Gnasher), and comic stripper for The Beano (Billy Whizz), The Dandy (Winker Watson, Jack Silver, Mr Meecher the Uncool Teacher), and The Phoenix (Useleus). Please use the tabs above to browse my portfolio of cartoons, illustrations, comics, and strips. Home page for my latest news, sketches, and other miscellany.

Thursday, 7 August 2014

minimalist blog round-up

A bunch of stuff I've done/contributed to/been included in recently/not that recently but haven't mentioned on here before due to overwork/blogging fatigue. The Monster Sale is a book of poems I illustrated on the inside (not the cover), the greeting card is part of a new range of Forgotten Moments In Music History cards launched earlier this year. 

As you can probably tell, my blogging fatigue is ongoing...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment