Hello!

Cartoonist, comic stripper, and book illustrator. Appears every fortnight in Private Eye (Forgotten Moments in Music History), has also worked for Penguin, Random House, The Times, Spectator, Reader's Digest, The Beano (Billy Whizz) and The Dandy, to name but a few.
Please use the tabs above to browse my portfolio. Home page for my latest news, sketches, and many others.

Friday, 2 December 2016

Now with shop!

Cartoons make great Xmas presents!
All Wilbur drawings are available as original art (direct from me; from £40)
Or as a framed print/mug/t-shirt/throw pillow/etc at my new shop.

(Please feel free to request any drawing if the one you want isn't in the shop already)


4 comments:

  1. Lol, this shirt design is just weird. I mean how someone can wear this type of shirt which shows how rude you are. Anyways how am I going to contact you to place an order?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i liked your idea of customized shirts. its so much fun to design and wear something different and customized. thinking to order for me and my bestie to wear on some significant event.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is some really cool stuff! I liked the drawing done on the bag. Looks very cute. How can I place my order for the bag?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, glad you like. The bag is in the shop if you click on the link. Or here: https://www.redbubble.com/people/wilburdawbarn/works/23952684-a-pleasant-nights-work?p=tote-bag&rel=carousel

      Delete